If you can't find the answer below please have a look at the DELIVERY page or the TAP ROOM page first. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on social media. We'll get back to you asap, usually within 24 hrs.
- When is the taproom open? We open every fortnight on a Friday (3 til 9pm) and Saturday (12 til 9pm). You can see all the dates on our taproom page here.
- Can I collect or buy beer from the brewery? We offer a Click & Collect service that you will see as an option at checkout. Just choose the day and time you'd like to collect your order. Simpe as that. You can also buy takeway whenever the taproom is open.
- Are your beers meant to be hazy? All our beers be it can, bottle, keg or cask are all unfiltered and unpasterised therefore they can, depending on the style, have a hazy appearance. This actually contains so much more flavour, aroma and mouth feel. Certain beers (especially in small pack) can drop clear over time when kept in the fridge.
- Also, you'll often find the first pour of a can or bottle to be crystal clear, the second or last pour can be cloudy or contain sediment. This is totally natural and should be embraced, it can enhance your drinking experience and there is no harm in drinking the lot. Enjoy.
- Are your beers vegan friendly? All our beers be it can, bottle, keg or cask are all VEGAN FRIENDLY. We do not use fish derived finings. On the very odd occasion that we use non vegan additions (e.g. lactose or honey) we will clearly state this on the product page and packaging.
- Men's Pie Club - what's this and can a come along? Men's Pie Club is an amazing charity that help tackle social isolation and a lack of belonging in men. We are proud to work with them and have since 2020 by offering the brewery taproom as a venue for their many pie clubs. Our MPC, now two years old, meet every other Saturday when the taproom is open (please see the dates here). Feel free to pop along to the taproom and enquire or contact Men's Pie Club here. The guys are very welcoming and we love to welcome new pie men.